Natural Hair Colour Burgundy
Follow instructions as given in the enclosed leaflet. Rinse eyes immediately with water if the product comes in contact with them. Rinse hair well after application.
Vini’s herbal hair colour is toxin and paraben free. It’s a 100% vegan and cruelty-free product. Our products are made up of organically-pure, preservative-free ingredients and renewable resources- cultivated and gathered from different regions of India. Our Hair colour is infused with ultimate herbs like Heena, Amla, Shikakari, Aloe Vera, Brahmi, Tulsi, Indigo powder and other herbs combined to give you a natural black-coloured hair and boost your hair growth. Give the essence of nature to your hair and colour them naturally with organic ingredients. Discover everything you need to silken and shade your hair with
healthy-looking colour and shine.
Our natural hair
colour is the one-stop solution for turning grey hair into natural black while nourishing it to make it thicker, stronger, and silkier than ever. You no longer have to be concerned about whether your hair is dull, frizzy, or unmanageable. The best thing about this hair colour is that it acts on hair roots, increasing
the thickness of your hair strands and enhancing hair volume. This Ayurvedic hair care solution is not only used to colour your hair black, but it also helps to prevent dandruff and scalp itching. It improves scalp health, keeps pH levels stable, repairs and strengthens hair, and promotes hair growth.
- Henna – Henna is one of India’s oldest and most natural hair colouring powders. It is a deeply nourishing conditioner. It prevents the breakage of hair and promotes hair growth.
- Amla – (Indian Gooseberry) contains Vitamin C and other antioxidants that help strengthen hair follicles and reduce hair thinning. It stimulates hair growth and is a natural conditioner.
- Shikakai- works as a natural detangler for hair and nourishes dry scalps.
- Aloe vera- It contains vitamins A, C and E. These three vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair.
- Indigo powder- Indigo powder treats and prevents premature greying. It can lead to new hair growth and treats baldness. It treats dandruff and conditions dry hair. It smoothens the tangles and makes your hair thicker, more manageable and more lustrous.
- Tulsi- is a very effective herb for preventing hair loss. It reduces itchiness and promotes hair growth.
- Brahmi- is an excellent herb to aid hair growth. It reduces dandruff and flakiness, repairs split ends and strengthens hair.
- Natural colouring agent for hair.
- Prevents dandruff and scalp itching.
- Repairs and strengthens hair from the roots.
- Gives a natural shine and bounce to the hair.
- Best suited for: All hair types.
- Usage Frequency: Depending on hair type you can use it twice a month.
- Product Texture: Powder form
- Gender: Unisex Product
How to apply:
- Part the hair into four sections and apply the product from the front of the head to the back.
- Pick up a quarter-inch of hair and apply colour with your fingers from root to tip, or use a brush for a more convenient application.
- Rest it for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on your hair type; you can also set a timer.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water to thoroughly remove the colour.
- Apply conditioner, rinse thoroughly, and pat dry with a towel or a blow dryer, but do not rub your hair harshly.
- If the product comes into contact with your eyes, immediately rinse them with water.
- After application, thoroughly rinse the hair.
- Before using the product on your entire head of hair, perform a patch test.
- This product is only for Cranial hair (head hair).
- Could you keep it away from direct sunlight?
- The product should not be inhaled or consumed.
- Could you keep it away from children?
10 in stock
Natural Hair Colour Brown
Natural Hair Colour Black
There are no reviews yet.